Purchase Terms and Conditions in Kreeka Toidukaubad Online Shop
- The access to the website www.greekandfood.com is provided by Tyche Industries OÜ, registration code 12227849, VAT number EE101768555, address Padriku tee 14/1-11, 11912, Tallinn, Estonia, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, the website is an online shop. By using the website www.greekandfood.com and purchasing products the buyer gives his/her consent to the present terms and conditions and other available information.
- Terms and conditions concern the purchasing of products in the online shop. Product prices are indicated near the products. Product information is provided right near the product.
Ordering, payment and delivery process
- All product images on the website are illustrative.
- Any order can be made only by adult person (over 18 years old). The responsibility for any consequences of the order made by a minor lies with the person, whose bank account or credit card were used to make a payment.
- Tyche Industries OÜ has a right not to fulfill an order, if the payment was not made or any other condition was breached.
- All prices in the online shop are indicated in euro and include VAT. If the price has changed by the time of delivery, the price which was valid at the time of order, remains valid.
- Any order made should not be less than 20 EUR including VAT.
- The delivery is provided to Itella Smartpost parcel terminals in Estonia and Finland.
- The delivery is provided according to the terms, conditions and schedule of Itella Estonia OÜ.
- The delivery cost is added to the order price.
- When delivering to the parcel terminal in Estonia, the delivery cost will be 4 EUR regardless the order price. The maximum size of a parcel is 60*36*60 cm, the maximum weight – 35 kg.
- When delivering to the parcel terminal in Finland, the delivery cost will be 14 EUR regardless the order price. The maximum size of a parcel is 60*36*60 cm, the maximum weight – 35 kg.
- The delivery cost is indicated to the buyer when he/she makes an order.
- To order anything, the buyer chooses the products needed and adds them to a basket. Before the order is confirmed and payment made, a content of the basket can be modified.
- While ordering, the client fills the form with information required and chooses the most suitable parcel terminal.
- After the buyer has received the order in the Itella parcel terminal, any risk of the product loss or damage lies with the buyer.
- The order is packed and sent by Itella on the following day after it has been made and fully paid.
- If the buyer wants to cancel the order which has already been paid, but which has not yet been sent by Itella, the buyer should contact us immediately by e-mail email@example.com in order to cancel the order and get a refund.
- Alcohol and cheeses can be purchased only in our shop at the following address: Lootsi 8, Tallinn, Estonia.
- Before order confirmation and payment, the client must control his/her order: its content, product quantity. After confirmation, the order cannot be changed.
- The seller confirms the reception of the order by sending an automatic confirmation e-mail to the buyer.
- The seller does not bear the responsibility if the buyer has given a wrong information. The seller does not bear the responsibility for any consequences of the cancellation of the order.
- The buyer can pay the order by using a bank link.
- The order can be paid by using the following payment methods provided by the Swedbank AS:
- Estonian bank links: Swedbank
- Credit cards: Visa / MasterCard
NB! When paying with bank link, please confirm the order and press the button “Return to the seller”.
The personal data which is necessary in order to process payments, is given to the authorized data handler Swedbank AS. The contract is considered active when the order is paid and the sum has been transferred to the online shop banc account. If we cannot deliver an ordered product because it has been run out of stock or because of any other reason, we will inform the buyer as soon as possible and the payment (including the delivery cost) will be refunded fully and soon, not later than during 14 days after the refund claim has been received.
Contract annulation, return and refund
- The client has right to renounce the contract (i.e. abandon the order) during 14 days since the order has been sent. In order to do that, the buyer needs to fill the return form (available by the link: Refusal-of-purchased-goods..pdf) and send it to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any product should be returned only to the Tyche Industries OÜ office, to the address Lootsi 8, Tallinn, Estonia. Any expenses caused by the contract annulation are covered by the buyer.
- The client has the right to renounce the contract, if the products were not damaged or used and if the original packaging was conserved.
- The returned product cannot be damaged or used, it should also be in its original packaging. In order to better know the product character and properties, the buyer should handle the product as carefully as in an ordinary shop. If necessary, the packaging should be open carefully, without damaging it.
- In case, if the client has annulated the contract and the returned products respond to the requirements, the seller refunds the order price and the delivery cost during 7 days since the reception of products.
- The seller is responsible for the discrepancies or shortcomings of the products ordered that have already been available at the time of delivery, and the buyer has the right to demand the seller to fulfill the obligation and replace the products or refund their price.
- The seller is not responsible for any discrepancy of the product that arose due to actions of the buyer, including due to misuse or due to improper compliance with the storage conditions of the products.
- The seller is not responsible for damage resulting from incorrect data provided by the client when ordering, as well as for any other consequences, including for delayed delivery of goods by the transport company and in other cases, if the delay was due to circumstances that the seller could not influence.
Marketing and personal data processing
- The online shop uses only this personal data which has been given by the buyer and only in order to handle an order and send it to the buyer. The online shop provides the delivery service with the buyers’ personal data in order to deliver orders.
- The online shop sends offers and news to the buyer’s e-mail only if the buyer has expressed its consent to receive them by ticking the following box while ordering.
- The buyer can always unsubscribe from the offers and news sent to him/her. In order to do that, he/she should notify us by e-mail or by following the instructions in any newsletter.
- Tyche Industries OÜ has the right to change the present terms and conditions unilaterally and without previous notice. Any changes or clarifications are active since their announcement, if not indicated otherwise.
- Any disagreements between the seller and the buyer are to be solved by negotiations. In case of an agreement not being reached, the sides are to act in an order provided by the law of the Republic of Estonia.